Friday, December 19, 2008

Fabulous Find Friday!

Santa Claus is coming to town! (And I hope he's reading my blog because I need refills of just about ALL of this! :) Here are a few items you are sure to love! Ask Santa nicely, and if you've been a good little girl, I'm sure you'll find them nestled in your stocking!

This product is part of my daily make-up routine. I love Laura Mercier's Metallic Eye Colour in Platinum, but there are tons of great shades for every skin tone.
Burt's Bees is my lifeline! Remember my addiction admission? Burt and his Bee's make my favorite lip balm and Target has a fabulous little "Lip Stash" stocking pack for $10! Love you, Target!
This lotion smells amazing! It is very moisturizing and not at all greasy. It is Niven Morgan Velveting Body Lotion, and I like the scent "Gold". Actually, I LOVE the scent "Gold"! I put it on after a shower, before bed, and my clothes, sheets and skin smell awesome. Getcha some!
The stinky feet fixer! Y'all, I hate to admit it, but those adorable little ballet flats can start smelling a little (or a LOT) stinky if you're not careful. The remedy is NOT wearing socks with them! Please don't go there! The remedy is Dr. Scholl's Deodorant. PROMISE it will change your life. My sister inadvertently introduced this to me when she was home for Thanksgiving. Apparently she has been using it for years and I have been in the dark....with my stinky feet! Change has come my friends.
Finally, this weather can do a number on your skin! I keep Lollia Hand Cream in my purse at all times. First of all, it too smells amazing. And secondly, it makes your hands feel baby soft. I love it. My favorite scents are Breathe and Believe.
I hope you're all on the nice list! XOXO

1 comment:

alyssa said...

That is like the foot spray heard round the world!