Friday, March 27, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

I am a simpleton when it comes to jewelry. I always wear my pearl earrings given to me by my husband as a wedding present, my watch given to me by my husband for Christmas one year, my Tiffany bracelet given to me on my 21st birthday by my parents, and 70% of the time the diamond drop necklace given to me by my mom and dad. It was the diamond in my mom's first wedding ring. She has since gone all Beyonce on us and "let me upgrade you!" You go girl!

All that to say, I love jewelry. Accessorizing is fun and can totally take an outfit up a notch. I like to mix things up, I just don't do it often because I'm a creature of habit and a sucker for the sentimental. But when I stumbled upon this website my little heart skipped a beat. I have found Erin Gallagher jewelry and there is no turning back! Her designs are fun and fresh, and she has an online design studio where you can pick your own chain, stones, and chain length to create the perfect accessory to your new fabulous outfit! This would be the perfect bridesmaid gift, a wonderful friend gift, or a little personal "pick-me-up" just for grins! I have picked a few of my favorites, but have fun playing around on her website creating your very own masterpiece.
I LOVE the necklace above with the gold chain and black onyx stone.



Here are some links so you can play:

http://www.egjewelry.com/design/builder/?jewelry=elsa

http://www.egjewelry.com/design/builder/?jewelry=meg

http://www.egjewelry.com/design/builder/?jewelry=isabella

http://www.egjewelry.com/store/samantha.html

http://www.egjewelry.com/store/vivian.html

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." ~ Clairee, Steel Magnolias

5 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG I have seriously been looking for a bracelet exactly like the one pictured for at least 6 months! I saw one similar on "What Not To Wear", it had a clear stone, and have been looking everywhere! I just may have to get this.... Have a graet weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute bling.

-FringeGirl

Laura said...

You should not have posted this...as I am a SUCKER for jewelry! LOL! Have a great weekend!

Heather Kay said...

I love this jewelry! Your blog is really pretty, too.

egchicago said...

Hello! Ladies... erin gallagher here great stone choices. I love peridot for spring try it with oxidized chain (black) for an edgy look. Congrats on a Fab. blog...I especially love the Steel Magnolia's quote. Please don't hesitate to contact if you have stone or style questions... or want to swap Steel Magnolia's quotes:)

I heart gems - happy Thursday!!
erin gallagher

www.egjewelry.com
erin@egjewelry.com