Monday, March 16, 2009

Live From New York...

I've been up, stood in line for Regis and Kelli, gotten a free bagel and hot chocalate, taken a picture with Drew Carey and taken a 1 hour nap and it's only noon. What have you done?? We're now ready to find NYC's version of Mexican food because we're about pizza-ed out. We are definitely missing Tex-Mex and I know that as soon as our plane lands we will be headed for some nachos, some queso and possibly an order of table side guac! Can I get an AMEN??!!

Now I know why ABIA put in a Maudies...a little "pick-me-up" for the wayward traveler.

We saw Shrek last night and it was super cute. We are heading out for a few more rounds in NYC and we'll be sure to get in ANOTHER stop at Magnolia. I definitely think they'll have that icing in Heaven.

Lots of love from the Big Apple! I'll share more stories and lots of pics when I get back!

OOXXx (Hug-hug-kiss-kiss....little kiss)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey! I didn't know you girls were taking a detour from The Windy City over to NYC! How fun! And look at you blogging from 'afar'...enjoy a Magnolia Bakery cupcake for me! Have fun!!!

Unknown said...

don't wait five seconds and head to dos cominos---the best tableside guac EVER.......and really good margaritas........and i would be so happy if your sweet mom would bring me back one of those heavenly cupcakes---especially since i have been on my frontporch waiting for you girls to pick me up for almost a week now!!!!!!!!

katie newton said...

Oh my, I must say that I am now even MORE jealous!!! I LOVE NYC!!!! And can you believe that I have never been to the Magnolia Bakery- and cupcakes are really my thing!!!??? Definitely heard amazing things though. Hope you are having a wonderful time!! :):):)

babs said...

so fun! i miss that city with all my heart and appetite!