Friday, April 10, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

Happy Good Friday!! I hope you have the luxury of reading this from home and not from work today (sorry sister!), but if you have the misfortune of having to work, at least you're currently slacking off and reading this, right??

I'm switching things up a little bit today, and instead of finding fabulous things for ourselves, I found a few fabulous things that will really make a difference for a child! The Texas Baptist Children's Home is located in Round Rock, TX and cares for children of all ages. They always have needs for clothes, food, bedding, etc, and with the Summer months approaching, a new season is upon us and new items are needed. We have a FUN opportunity to outfit Cottage 4, which houses 8 girls ages 6-10, with SUMMER FUN items! I have already enlisted a ton of my girlfriends, and now I am reaching out to you. These precious girls are in need of swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, beach bags, ANYTHING you would need for an outing at the pool! Texas summers are H-O-T and pool time is just the answer! If it touches your heart, help us reach out to these girls in love.

Only one request was given to me by the volunteer coordinator, and that was for either one-piece swimsuits, or the tankini swimsuits. And, if you would prefer to send a gift card, you can send it to me and let me know if you would like for me to shop for you, or if you would like to send it straight to The Texas Baptist Children's Home and mark if for Cottage 4 Swimsuit Spree and they will go shopping for the child. As I said, the ages range from 6-10 and I have not been told sizes yet. However, I do know that anything you provide WILL BE USED! They have children of all shapes and sizes!!

So, without further ado, I found some CUTE things that these girls would just be thrilled to have!

I found these cute swimsuits at Target , but it wouldn't let me save pictures. They are only $12.99! And these beach towels, adorable! They range in price from $9.99-14.99. There are princess ones, polka dot ones, striped ones....they will LOVE IT! And look at these cutie-patootie swimsuits from Old Navy! They also have beach bags and towels for great prices. And look at these little sunglasses for $6.50.
These little girls will be the hit of the swimming pool! Thank you in advance for thinking of these girls and for considering making a difference! There will be a group of us that will deliver these items, and they will most certainly know that they are loved by many! If you have any questions please let me know, and you can e-mail me at lifeisglamandfab@gmail.com and I will let you know how you can get these items to me if you would like to participate.

Thank you in advance for your giving hearts!

XOXO,
Tiffany

No comments: