While we were wrapping up our defeated attempt to learn the really tricky parts of "Beat it" and "Oops I Did it Again" we decided to stick to what we know. And what we know just happens to be every.single.word. to "Fancy" by Reba and "Stay" by Lisa Loeb. I will say that it's amazing that 4 girls, growing up in very separate lives can still remember every word, every inflection, every sigh. We were so proud of ourselves that we decided to continue.
So here are a few songs that without a shadow of a doubt, I know every word to. Some I haven't heard in 10 years (until Saturday night) and it still comes rushing back like a flood. Like TLC "Waterfalls". Man, I can't believe that rap part never left me. "I seen a rainbow yesterday but too many storms have come and gone leavin' a trace of not one God given ray is it because my life is 10 shades of gray I pray all 10 fade away..." You get the point. So in the event that my time was up and I had to Karaoke....I would want to choose from this list. And I wouldn't need the words! Take that.
- Fancy. Reba.
- Stay. Lisa Loeb
- I saw the Sign. Ace of Base
- We Didn't Start the Fire. Billy Freaking Joel.
- Anything by Elton John. Anything.
- Elephant Love Song Medley. From Moulan Rouge.
- Garth Brooks. All of it.
- Love Shack. B52s
- A Moment Like This. Kelly Clarkson.
- Shoop. Salt and Peppa.
- Baby Got Back. Who sings that?
- Popular. Wicked.
- Hold On. Wilson Phillips.
- 80's Madonna.
- Ice Ice Baby. Vanilla Ice.
- You do now this list could go on and on and on.......
"In the event that we ever have to karaoke we need to be prepared! I think we all need to pick our 'go to' song!" ~ Bradley
So what's yours??