Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quote of the Day...

When I get home from happy hour, or any time spent with friends, Dave always asks, "So what do you guys talk about?" I always like to inform him that we most definitely have meaningful, deep, heartwarming discussion like who the new Bachelor might be, who is going to drive to SYTYCD in 3 weeks and who will room with who at Hyatt Lost Pines. This is one of my favorites from last night.

Background: Bradley had just informed us that she has a list of things she wants to accomplish here in the next year or so. These accomplishments include learning calligraphy, taking a photography course, taking a photoshop course, and of course cake decorating which she can check off her list. To which Angie replied with the QOTD:

"I will do a calligraphy class with you. I don't need photoshop. I can certainly add myself into a ski vacation."

And that, my friends, is an evening well spent with girlfriends.

1 comment:

allison said...

hahahaha. i did almost fall out of my chair when she said that! what a fun night!