Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Burning Questions...

  1. Why is it that when you are trying to make wise food choices you always seem to feel SO hungry and be in desperate need of desserts/bread/Hyde Park French Fries?
  2. Why do television shows like the Real World/Road Rules Challenges suck me right in?
  3. Why can't the Newmans and the Abbotts just get along?
  4. Why won't the US institute a 4 day work week?
  5. Who first decided that socks and sandals were a good idea?
  6. Team Speidi or Team LC?
  7. How is it that Jonathan Taylor Thomas was such a heart throb and then he just fell off the face of the earth?
  8. If you could have a live in chef, masseuse or house cleaner which would you choose?
  9. Why are ankle boots back in style?
  10. What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

Kate said...

1. A- to the men!!!
4. agreed. Let's start a petition.
7. I went to elementary/middle school with JTT for a bit. :)
8. hands down, masseuse (sorry, that was bad)

I love your posts! You are too cute/funny!

Team LC said...

FYI- massage therapist, not masseuse... I learned from a friend of mine that's a massage therapist that a masseuse does things that shan't be spoken of publicly.

Jillian said...

1. Because bad things taste so much better.
2.The hills drags me in:)
3.No idea who they are:)
4.As long as they don't take away my summers I am all for four days!
5.I don't know but gross!
6.Team LC
7. What did happen to him??
8.House cleaner!!!!
9.I think they are cute!
10. My chance at life:)

Suburban Princess said...

I LOLed at #3! Poor Colleen :O(

katie newton said...

#1- I am sitting here eating a bag of chocolate chips after having a healthy salad for lunch.. why do I think thats ok?

#5- probably my dad, along with wearing houseshoes out in public places... no shame

#6- LC- but I'm starting to not even care anymore

#8- live-in chef, for sure

#9- THey are like asking to have cankles

#10- The incredible family the Lord has given me, plus about 10 millions more things! :)

lovelove!!!: ):):)

Amanda Leigh said...

2. Because I love watching other ppl have much more "serious" issues than I do.
4. Yes, us poor ppl that have to work year round, (and dont even get dec 24th and Dec 26th off!!! )def need 4 day work weeks. Amen.
6. Team Kristen- Ha!
7. Oh JTT, are you still hot??
8. Massage Therapist, hands down! I can cook and clean myself, but I sure as heck cant give myself a massage!
9. Skinny Minis can actually sometimes make them look acceptable. Me... not so much.
10. My family and my boo. and my pup.