Friday, October 2, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday!

Once again I am thanking my lucky stars that it's Friday!! Another week bites the dust and now it's time for the weekend!

As I mentioned yesterday, it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! And I have to tell you guys, I was never much of a pink girl. I was straight up tomboy. Playing in the dirt, into sports (although I was a hard core cheerleader), my BFF was the boy next door, I didn't play with dolls...EVER, and I wasn't much of a dress girl. But let me tell you what....pink is now my signature color! I'm so glad that pink symbolizes hope, strength, support, and the quest for a CURE!

It is for this reason that I have found a slew of phenomenal products for you today! And to see them, please go to www.oursolepurpose.blogspot.com . I really, really want the HOPE necklace, the Lacoste shirt and I may or may not have asked Dave for the Snuggie yesterday....

I hope you find something fabulous for yourself and I ask you to support these vendors and retailers that are joining the fight against breast cancer! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I ask you to Think Pink!!

*And for those wanting an update on my walking....last weekend was our longest walk to date and I walked 17 miles on Saturday. I survived but only because I had visions of Patrick Swayze and Rebecca Bloomwood in my head. :) I downloaded Dirty Dancing, Confessions of a Shopaholic and the "Showmance" episode from Glee to entertain me for my 5 hours. It was wonderful!! I'm trying to decide what I want to watch this weekend. :)

1 comment:

Danica said...

17 miles? are you crazy. CRAZY.

YAY for pink stuff! I will check it out!