- I don't have to use a plastic key that deactivates anytime it's near my cell phone to get inside my doors!
- My desire for a cheeseburger can be satisfied with a $3 Sonic Wacky Pack instead of a $22 room service escapade.
- I get to spoon with this guy.....
- My DVR! Bachelorette, Biggest Loser and the Olympics, I heart you!
- MEXICAN FOOD!!! Y'all, I hadn't had Mexican food in 7 days! I have felt so tired and a little out of sorts. I feel certain it wasn't the 76 hours I worked last week but rather the absence of chips, salsa and refried beans from my diet. Don't you worry that I never care where we go out to eat, but I couldn't get "Antonio's" off my lips fast enough on Friday night.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Top 5 reasons I'm glad to be home....
Posted by Tiffany Mendenhall at Monday, February 22, 2010