Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'll have the Random Special, cut the random...with a side of random please.

I'm so caught up in the College World Series. I know you're shocked. I have to say, I am having a hard time this year with the absence of the Longhorns and my inclination to root for TCU even after they dog piled on the Longhorn. I don't know why my soul automatically pulls for them even though they displayed such a lack of class in that moment of victory. Hey, you won. That's great. I dare say the majority of the people in Disch Faulk field would have rooted for them hands down at the CWS, but then there they went...out to center field....to the Longhorn. Chumps. But hey, TCU....great comeback win last night. Really, it was pretty awesome.

Speaking of sports...how about that Wimbledon match? Pretty crazy, right? I can't even sleep for 10 hours or I'm too tired! Can you imagine playing TENNIS for 10 hours? And not even finishing the game! They have to come back today and keep going...Come on Mahut...say Uncle. Bless their hearts.

I haven't posted anything about the Bachelorette this season. I mean, there hasn't been much material to work with. Pro wrestlers on crutches, weathermen with forecasts for goofy, and the looney tune who got a tattoo with a shield and a rose and "studs"...It leaves me at a loss. You would think I would have had enough but every Monday I keep coming back for more. Bless my heart. As I sat there watching Monday night, Dave walked through the room and said, "I didn't know Andy Roddick was on this season..." and he is SO right! Judge for yourself...Frank the Tank and Andy Roddick... (He's wearing glasses in his mug so I got a couple of other pics from google images....)
And then there's Roddick...

Separated at birth, right?

*UPDATE: Awesome comment the Loj! I love that Daniel compared Nigel to Wayne Gretzky! It's an exact match!

First up: Nigel Lythgoe- So You Think You Can Dance

THE Wayne Gretzky below...


PS...y'all make my day with these comments!

5 comments:

Sole Matters said...

you're right!! that bachelor is cute!! (i dont watch the show)

Caroline said...

You are right!! And I am like you I keep going back to watch each episode. I hope all is lovely!! XO

Kathryn said...

You can pull for my Gamecocks! :-)

Kara said...

I always have to remind myself that you're an aggie. Seriously, do they know they let you get through? :)

Liz said...

Andy Roddick is way cuter. I actually think his profile looks kind of like Daniel's friend who's an actor...

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/AustinNichols.jpg

ALSO... when Daniel walked in last night, I was watching the last scene of SYTYCD when the judges were commenting, so I paused it on Nigel's face. Daniel goes "What's Wayne Gretzky doing on a dance show"? And they look SO alike. Hilarious.