Thursday, August 26, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

Dear blog,

How I've missed you. I've neglected you and for that, I'm sorry. I've focused my time and energy on things like life, my friends and my family. I've spent my evening hours conversing with my husband, trying new recipes, watching mindless television and cheering for the Rangers. I've had a bit of writers block and haven't wanted to bore you with...well, with my boring life.

But lucky you, dear blog, because I'm back. I'm back from 5 days in LA. I'm back from my week long blogging hiatus. And I'm full of hot air. So the good news is that my hiatus hasn't changed me. :)

I have so much to gab about...like Jon Hamm, the Dodgers, rooftop parties and Cyndi Lauper. I have come to the conclusion that girls really do just wanna have fun. And let's not forget that Lynch is gonna pop any day now and I'm going to be an Auntie again. She claims Blythe waited until I got home. I'm so glad because that would have put a damper on "True Colors" if I knew everyone else was holding Blythe while I was reliving 6th grade....

PS...did y'all know Cyndi Lauper is 57?? Kind of makes you wonder what's going through her head as she jumps around the stage in spandex singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-un...

5 comments:

Lauren said...

So glad you're back...and a trip to LA sounds fun!

allison said...

Welcome back! Now maybe Blythe is just waiting for you to get settled back in? I don't know...

See you soooon!

Liz said...

If you could puh-lease explain to me what is happening with her hair, I would be eternally grateful. Thank your. (ooooh. I can't believe we haven't used that line before! It will now be used forever).

Annie said...

Glad that you are back!! And YES....girls do just wanna have fun :)

Elicia said...

Yay, you are back! :)