Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twitpics...

Twitter gets some of my more candid photos. They aren't always the best quality because they are taken with my phone, but they are some of the funniest and most random moments....at least they are to me! I was going through my pictures on my phone this weekend and these were a few of my favorites....


Rookie had a slumber party with the Gyllenhaals this weekend while mom and dad were gone

My cutie-pie teeny Nana...or should we say the bronze goddess...homegirl lives in the pool in the summer!

Taylor, Kristen and Me during Taylor's brief Texas trip this Summer...how in the world do we have the same parents?? I'm not really THAT much shorter than Taylor...was I standing down lower in the boat?

This cracks me up at Dave...he turned and caught me taking his picture...he looks thrilled!

Dreaming of Lake Tahoe...

Speaking of dreaming...this CRACKS me up! Rookie literally thinks he's a human. I went in to go to bed the other night and he was laying in my spot, on my pillow, on his back, under the covers like a human. And he just looked at me like, "What? Do you want me to move or something?" Diva!

Diva photoshoot in the bluebonnets

My favorite divas...girls' day. Mom, Kristen, Nana and me on a shopping and lunch date

UM...this came out of our bag of salad! All pre-cut, pre-washed....I now re-wash it ALL! (It's blurry, but it was a completely in-tact ladybug)
The Loj and I had a date to see Eclipse 2 days after it opened. It was 10am on a weekday...apparently it was just us an a few of our closest friends....
My mom and my mother in law. I think this picture is cute!
Jake- resting on the Word.
It's wedding and shower season! This is currently the side of my refrigerator...
Rookie and I taking a cat-nap

Last but not least...this makes me laugh. Lynch was in charge of writing something on "the plate" for Bradley's shower. We were tossing around different verses on children and what blessings they are and when we look over she had gone rogue and was sending not-so-subliminal messages to Avery. Ha!

8 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

These pictures are fantastic! I love the doggie pictures the most! The one on the stairs with them all posing is adorable. And the pup in bed is so funny!

Jax said...

Love the pics! Gracie lays on my pillow like a person too! So funny that you captured it! She always runs off when I try to photo it! :) And um.. the plate thing HILARIOUS. I was a Chi O, so I'm definitely giggling. Every time a friend has a girl, someone mutters "a little legacy!" and we all kinda roll our eyes but love it at the same time! LOL!

highheeledlife said...

What a wonderful post .. filled with laughter, fun, family and friends!!

I was chuckling on your "standing lower on the boat" reference .. I'm the eldest and the shortest of 3...LOL..

Awe Rookie is too sweet .. our little Dolce also a yorkie thinks he is human too!! and insists on sleeping in our bed. "He" does a post every Friday on my blog called Dolce PawsPost...

HHL
attitudeIVlife.blogspot.com

Kitty and June said...

fun pics! i love the one of your grandma...she is my kind of lady!

Kristen said...

Great pictures! How cute is your grandma!?!

My puppy sleeps just like yours, on his back, under the covers!

Jordan said...

Your puppy pictures crack me up! Clearly your dogs love the camera as much as mine does!

love jenny xoxo said...

your puppy is the cutest!!!

XOXO

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com

rawfoodmama said...

Your little Rookie is so sweet!