Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Breathe...

That's what Dave always tells me when I'm talking on the phone. I guess he thinks I'm long-winded or something! :) I got long-winded in this post last week because I was so excited to tell you about the Storehouse and their ministry. I wanted you to understand what they do and why they do it and that they are in financial need, but I'm afraid some of you may have missed the fun photo opp I threw in at the end!

My very talented friend, Jamie, has offered her time and fabulous talent and is offering mini photo sessions with ALL of the money going to the Storehouse! She has a few spots left, so whether you need to update your facebook photo, need engagement pictures or are ready to get your family Christmas card photo, Jamie can help!

Here's the 411:
  • $100 for a 30-45 minute session (ALL $100 will go to the Storehouse!)
  • Saturday, October 9th in Austin, TX- exact location TBD
  • You will get a DVD of your images
  • You may change clothes, bring your dog, whatever you think you can do in your 30-45 minutes
  • You will make a check payable to The Storehouse so it will be tax deductible, or you can *pay by credit card directly to their website (*Please contact Jamie first so you guys can set up that payment transaction)
  • Sessions can be booked directly through Jamie by e-mailing her: jamie@belovedphotography.net
  • You can check her out on her website and her blog: lifephotographylove.blogspot.com

Here are a few of her amazing pictures!

Melt my heart! Are you even kidding me??

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me...'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." ~ Matthew 25: 35-40

1 comment:

Lissa Michelle said...

very, very, very cool. if i were still living in austin, i'd sign up in a heartbeat. praise god her her heart of love and eagerness to serve.