- I started the day off with a kolache. It was a moment of weakness and it was good.
- I've got a little "Ra-Ra-Ah-Ah-Ah..." in my step because I found out I'm going to see GAGA in Dallas!
- I'm waiting patiently for "the call" that a certain someone is heading to the hospital to have a baby! My hair looks really bad today because of all of the rain and I actually worried that I wouldn't have time to fix it before my first pictures with baby Avery. I figure I'll cross that bridge when I get there. If she comes today she'll probably get some kind of pearl jewelry from her Aunt T-Rog at some point. If I know her like I think I do that's all the incentive she'll need! Come on baby Avery...
- I'm kind of over my blog design. I've had this design for a year now and I think it's time to spruce things up! I need some color and some "umph". Any advice on who to use or where to get a great deal on blog design? I'm so excited for a change!
- A friend of mine, and a local radio DJ, Roxanne is trying to get her own show on Oprah's new network! She would be SO awesome, so fun and funny and she needs YOUR votes! If you have an extra minute go and vote one or one-hundred times for her please. :)
- I'm so jealous of all of you that have seen or are in line to see Eclipse! I get goosebumps (sadly) when I read your twitter and facebook updates rubbing it in my face and telling me how good it is. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn were my favorite books of the series....excuse me, I mean saga. I simply cannot wait. Team Edward.
- Update: I couldn't take it anymore and I just took off work on Friday and bought my ticket for the 10am showing of Twilight! Don't you worry that I knew just who to call and The Loj will be right along side me! I'm not sure what is more pathetic, the fact that I cannot wait to see a tween movie or the fact that I'm such a grandma that I am going to see it at 10am on a weekday to avoid the tweens....I'm banking on the fact that they'll still be sleeping and I can have Edward and Jacob all to myself.
- Finally, there may or may not have been some leftover ice cream from the shower this weekend...and I may or may not have had a scoop of chocolate before bed. And Dave most certainly had a scoop (or 2) of vanilla with crushed Oreos and a cherry on top...it was pretty magical.
Hope you're all having a great Hump day...we're halfway there people!