Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Than...

Today is the day of loooove! So this one goes out to the ones I love....



I'm so blessed by a heritage of long standing love...My parents, Dave's parents and ALL of our immediate grandparents are all still married of were separated by death. What a cherished legacy that is and I do not take that blessing lightly! I think it's highly unusual this day in age and I couldn't be more proud that Dave and I have wonderful examples of marriage, forgiveness, love, loyalty and genuine enjoyment of each other laid before us.


My mom and dad on their wedding day! And below...a little more recent :)

My Nana and Papa




Dave's Parents


To my Valentines...
I Love you More Than...



I did January 6th, 2007...


Riding with the windows down...




The way coffee tastes on vacation...




College Football Saturdays...



A thunderstorm when you have nothing to do but watch a great movie...



Friends re-runs...



Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows...



A spa day...



Playing hooky from work...



Sunshine and 75 degrees...


Diet Coke with Sonic Ice...


Baseball on a spring day...

The Twilight Saga...


New York City at Christmas...



A warm brownie with a generous scoop of Blue Bell Peppermint ice cream...



Getting mail...



I love you more than my luggage!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Cute post!

Loving someone more than Diet Coke with Sonic ice is a pretty big deal.

Btw, your wedding dress was gorgeous!

melissa said...

Such a sweet post! You're right - it is rare to be surrounded with so many happy, successful marriages. Not something you see too often these days! "I love you more than my luggage" is one of the best movie lines, ever. Happy Valentine's Day!

Liz said...

I was about to throw a FIT if I wasn't on this post. You saved yourself with the very last picture!!! :)

The pic of Papa may be an all time fave. Never ceases to make me grin.

AllThingsYummy said...

I love seeing examples of long-lasting marriages and love.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Ryan K said...

That is so sweet! HAPPY V-DAY GIRL! :)

Mel said...

So sweet. How awesome that you have such a great foundation of parents and grandparents. Happy Valentine's Day!