Monday, March 19, 2012

Mr. and Mrs...

Since Thursday I have bachelorette partied, rehearsal dinnered, cried through a beautiful wedding ceremony, and danced off 1/4 of the calories of wedding cake I ate. And Sarah and Daniel got to say "I Do" to the one their heart loves! And are now relaxing on the beach as Mr. & Mrs...

I'd say it was a successful weekend!


On Thursday night the bachelorette was reminded of all of the frogs she had to kiss before she found her prince! She was so excited to wear her vest all night :) Then, she got some well wishes from her BFF Oprah.



She had been a very good girl so she got a special visit from Santa who had a bag full of lingerie! It was beyond hysterical.



The rehearsal dinner was so fun and Daniel's mom and her friends did an amazing job decorating! I love this picture of S&D...they were listening as their friends wished them a lifetime of love!



Me and the gorgeous bride!



And me and my groom :)

Mr. Tripp...the ring bearer-photog! He was all over the place with the camera! I'm sure he got some great shots.



Mr. and Mrs. Enjoying their first dance as husband and wife...



The Grants and the Mendenhalls!



Kristen and me with mom
Kristen and me with Dad



It was such a fun weekend! Now it's back to the grind....y'all have a great week!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

what great pics! I love wedding weekends!

Sara McCarty said...

Oh, I love weddings! I'm throwing my bestie a bridal shower and bachelorette party this weekend! I can't wait for her wedding in a month. So much fun and love.

Holly said...

I love that her hair was down for her wedding. Beautiful bride and family. :)

Tricia said...

Looks like a gorgeous wedding! Perfect way to spend a weekend!

Lenzi @ Homemade Happiness said...

Did yall put pictures of all the guys she had previously dated on frogs? If so I have GOT to steal this idea! Looks like yall had a great weekend!

Just Jennifer said...

I love the frog idea!! Looks like fun all around :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I love both of your dresses, too!

Hope you have a great week!

sem said...

awwwww, t!!!!! LOOOOOOVE this post! you are the literal best!