Monday, May 21, 2012

Becoming Mr. and Mrs...

My sister is currently lying on the beach with her husband, sipping something frozen with a tiny umbrella in it, and I'm writing this over-photoed (I made it up, just go with it) blog post. It was such a fun weekend! My mom and dad threw a dynamite party, Kristen and Brad said their "I do's" and then shook their tail feather, and all is right with the world! It was everything Father of the Bride made us think it would be and so much more. I can't wait until she's back so we can relive it! For now I will share it all with you.

*Left photo credit: Amber Anderson
On Thursday, before the wedding, sweet friends threw Kristen and Brad a welcome party for their guests who had already made it to town. It was SO much fun! The perfect way to kick off a wonderful weekend of celebrations.

Me, Kristen, Nana and Mom....couldn't love these ladies anymore.


Then, Friday came! It was time to practice.

  

After the rehearsal, Brad's family threw a fabulous rehearsal dinner. Everyone had a blast and the weather was just perfect.


MOB and FOB. :)


Big Daddy- Giving the future Mr. and Mrs. a toast.


My how my family has grown in the last year!


 The "kids"


The BIG DAY!! The beautiful bride and me. Love you.


My mom's best friends threw the most wonderful and special bridal brunch. It wouldn't be complete with mimosas and Gigi's cupcakes!


 Fooooour Siiisters.....


It took a village to tie the chair ties....


 Time to get beautiful!


 The most gorgeous bride I have ever seen!

My "little" brother...so Draper.



 Mr. and Mrs. Brad Riddell!!

*Photo Credit: Amber Anderson

*Photo Credit: Liz Farrar
Everything was just stunning. Her dress, the cake, the romantic backyard...it was everything she and my mom had envisioned. 
And the moment I had been waiting for...the Father-Daughter dance. It went from this....

To this....
Big Daddy brought his A-Game!


*Photo credit: Amber Anderson
Above- My sweet friends!
Below- My wonderful in-laws

It was a beautiful, wonderful, blessed night that I'm sure Brad and Kristen will never forget. Congratulations to the newlyweds! LOVE YOU!

22 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. A beautiful gorgeous wedding and bride!!

Jamie Lapeyrolerie said...

Awww! It looks like the perfect wedding! Glad it turned out amazing!!

melissa said...

What a beautiful wedding from start to finish! Your sister looked gorgeous, the tent and all the decorations were AMAZING - it looked like so much fun!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous wedding! Love the details of the reception!

KatiePerk said...

What a fantastic event!! You look fabulous and I am in love with the reception tent! It looked gorgeous!I bet you are exhausted!!
best wishes to the happy couple!!

Mateya said...

What a fabulous wedding! Love hte pictures of you, your sis, your mom and your nana...how fun! Your nana looks amazing :)

Kara said...

I loved the twitter photo updates over the weekend! It all looks just fabulous.

I'm thinking that we might need to see the father daughter dance (& what came after) in video though. Not sure the pictures are enough!

katie@tulsadetails said...

What a beautiful wedding! Looks like everything was just perfect!!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful wedding and beautiful bride!

annalee said...

SWOON! LOVE! ADORABLE!

Lauren said...

her wedding was gorgeous! & you look fabulous too!

Love the outdoor tent...makes me want to have a wedding all over again!

Kaki said...

Love a "over-photoed" post! I'm thoroughly impressed that you posted them so quickly! Wow, such a beautiful couple, family, and weekend! Thank you for sharing!

Kara said...

Your fam throws AMAZING parties!!!! I love all the pics!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful bride! I know you are such a proud and happy big sis!

It looks like y'all had so much fun. Love the pics on the dance floor! And that chandelier!!! ♥

I bet you need a vacation this week. :)

Tricia said...

Goodness...this looks just gorgeous. I love all the special touches. It looks like you all had an amazing celebration. So fun!

Liz said...

This is awesome!!! Love it. And the bow bouquet was so great! You totally rocked that. Love the pics of you and her and all the girls... and I love the pic of her in her veil and the monogrammed shirt. That's precious.

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh what a gorgeous wedding and a beautiful bride!! I loved looking at all of the pictures! It looked like such a fun weekend! Congrats to your sister!

Lisa said...

Wow! Everyone looks fantastic, such great pictures!! Congratulations to your sister!

Hilary said...

Everything was beautiful! And that tent... WOW!

Chic Runner said...

Love all the details and it looks like it was just so much fun! Glad you enjoyed yourself and congrats to your family and all the big events this year happening for you guys! <3

All Things Cherish said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding and bride, love her dress!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful wedding and bride! It looks like the perfect day!