- Pride of country- USA! USA! USA!
- Women's gymnastics. (Although Jordyn Wieber...not.even.fair.)
- Watching random things like Archery, skeet shooting, water polo (yes, I sure did), sand volleyball...all in the name of moral support and the red, white and blue.
- Swimming. Phelps vs. Lochte, US vs. the World...let's.do.it.
- Opening Ceremonies
- Royals. Let's just end on this one, shall we?
Monday, July 30, 2012
These Colors Don't Run....
Oh how I love the Olympics...let me count the ways...
I figured this was the perfect reason to try this bacon-jalapeno cheese ball from Homesick Texan. Y'all, it was delicious. I only got about 2 bites before it was G-O-N-E!
Posted by Tiffany Mendenhall at Monday, July 30, 2012