Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Itty Bitties...Newborn Photos

My itty bitty babies are still itty but not quite so bitty. Their 4.13 pounds has quickly become 15 and 18 pounds! So in new mom fashion i'll just say it, you'll roll your eyes, and we can all move on....how do they grow so quickly??

I was not super quick with my birth announcements. A combination of factors, mostly Caroline and Parker, kept me tied up and it took me longer than I would have liked to get them out....but, they are all out! So I am excited to share their newborn photos with y'all!

We had the wonderful and talented Jessica of Everest Road Photography in our home, and she captured some precious moments with our little ones. I am so thankful to have these photos because they are truly different babies now. What a blessing to remember those first days.

























So thankful for this family God has given me. And I'm thankful that I can look back on these photos to remember just how tiny these sweet things once were!

10 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Such sweet and beautiful pictures!

Lauren said...

oh your itty bitties are so adorable! beautiful!

KatiePerk said...

Beautiful babies and photos. Your family is so stunning!

Esmer said...

Beautiful babies, beautiful family!

Kara said...

Beautiful pics! Just adorable. I can't believe how much they've grown.

Unknown said...

Awww!! Love seeing more of the pics! So fabulous and beautiful!!

Vicki said...

These pictures are truly priceless. As they continue to change and show their little personalities it is so fun to look back and remember these tiny little things that came and blessed all of our lives. I will say it again and again...
My cup runneth over~
xoxo

Lisa said...

Gorgeous pictures! They are absolutely precious :)

Ford 7.3 Powerstroke injectors said...

Those are priceless photos. The twins are so adorable I wish we'll have twins too, in the future.

Caroline Mendenhall said...

WOW! That made my cry looking back and seeing Parker and I as babys! We were, and still are soo loved! Our family has grown since then (by 2 kids)!! Parker and I actually just had our 10th birthday a week or so ago! This is truly a treasure! I am so glad my mom and dad did this while we were still little!! Shout out to Tiffany and David!! Thx mom and dad!