Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Sweet Spot...

Outside of the swimming pool and the snow cone stand, I think we found our summer sweet spot yesterday. We met friends at a splash pad that's only 10 minutes from our house and it was an absolute winner! Parker and Caroline LOVED it!! They squealed, splashed, and played to their heart's content. My sister just moved to town and she went with us and we had the best time. We're so glad Kristen will be able to spend the summer playing with us. 






Parker didn't like the water to stop. Ha! He would stick his finger in the spout trying to get it to start again.





Their favorite part might have been snack time. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!



I love days like this! 

3 comments:

melissa said...

Water babies! They are cute as can be!

Lauren said...

so precious! I wish we had a splash pad nearby!

Liz said...

MUFFINS!!!! Love her hair bow with her swimmy, too!!! Dying over these. ALSO, I need a Kristen bump pic... stat.