Friday, August 15, 2014
My sister, her husband, and her growing baby bump have landed themselves back in the A-TX and we could not be happier about it! We have wasted no time dragging her around town. Parker and Caroline have a ball with her and I do too, so it's just the best. She's only been here 3 months so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she starts screening my calls, but for now....
Me: "Morning! Wanna go....
- See the peacocks at Mayfield Park?
- Walk Town Lake and find the new boardwalk?
- Go to the splash pad?
- To Zilker and ride the train?
- Go play at the Park?
- Go to the Food Trucks downtown?
- Whatever I can possibly think of for the day
Kristen: "Sure! I'll be there in a few."
Here's to many more adventures with Aunt Kristen! We can't wait to add baby Harry to the mix come November!
Posted by Tiffany Mendenhall at Friday, August 15, 2014