Wednesday, September 3, 2014

School Days...

I can't even believe it but the little people started "school" yesterday! They are going to preschool for a few hours 2 days a week and we're all pretty excited! I am really looking forward to the socialization they will receive, the opportunity for them learn to respect their teachers and other children, play and have fun, and learn new things. They have P.E., music, a Bible story, lunch time, play time, and snack time each day. Oh, to be a fly on the wall!!

They looked so adorable and SO BIG as they walked into the church for their first day....










They had a great first day and were excited to see their greeting committee. I can't even imagine what will happen when they start kindergarten. We'll need a bus for their fan club. 






I'm praying for a great year for my two love bugs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't handle!!

Lauren said...

i can't hardly stand their adorable rolls! so precious!