Friday, February 20, 2015

Love Month...

This month has been crazy! I don't exactly know how it's been so crazy but we've been a mile a minute. We've slowed down with a few days at home catching our breath.

Little Miss roped Rookie into a tea party. It was pretty darling, and he's a good sport! 





We've made a few batches of cookies and my hips are showing it! They have fun helping me bake/cook and it's a fun activity to pass the afternoon. 




Tiny tootsies covered in sprinkles....I can't even....

3 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Omg! The tea party with the pup is to die for!!!!!

Vicki said...

Those feet! They will forever be my favorite things!

Hannah Baker said...

Thank you for sharing beautiful memories. Having a baby is life changer. if you are looking for baby care products HoliPY
is the best online store. HoliPY provide all the products with special offers for kids.